Re: Meeting CHANGED this week... (2pm Pacific!)

At 21:46 04/04/06 -0700, Addison Phillips [wM] wrote:

>All:
>
>Due to some internal administrativa, this weeks WSTF teleconference has
>been moved to TOMORROW at 3:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM Eastern).

First, a correction:

With 3h between the coasts, this doesn't add up. It's actually
2pm Pacific, please don't miss it (it's at 6am my time, and
I don't want to get up for a teleconference that doesn't take place).

Second, a wish/proposal:

Starting next week, I propose the following time slot:
    Tuesday, 7pm Eastern / 4pm Pacific (this is 8am in Japan)
        Tuesday at 6pm Eastern doesn't work, because it overlaps
        with the Core TF teleconf.
or alternatively:
    Wednesday, 6pm Eastern / 3pm Pacific (this is 7am in Japan)
    (of course, an hour later is no problem for me :-)

Regards,     Martin.