Re: Meeting CHANGED this week... (2pm Pacific!)

Wednesdays at 3PM Pacific Daylight don't work for me because I hold a meeting at
that time.  But Tuesdays at 4PM Pacific Daylight are fine.

--
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
-Bjarne Stroustrup, designer of C++ programming language (1950- )