New version of requirements...

From: Addison Phillips [wM] <aphillips@webmethods.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:21:11 -0500
To: <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

All:

I have incorporated Tex's comments, done another round of wordsmithing, and uploaded the results.

Following Tex's suggestion, I have split the requirements into problem statement and requirement, which has meant very extensive revision of some of the requirements and the addition of a fair amount of text. The result, I think, is much clearer to external readers.

I have tried to be as generic as possible in setting up the requirements, but at least a couple of them are now fairly specific. Please take a close look at the new version (online now at http://www.w3.org/International/ws/ws-i18n-requirements-edit/ in both HTML and XML formats).

Thanks,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.