Re: ftf meetings

From: Addison Phillips [wM] <aphillips@webmethods.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:24:58 -0800
To: Tex Texin <tex@XenCraft.com>
CC: GEO <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>, Web Services <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

Hi Tex,

The meetings are on the 22nd->23rd (Friday and Saturday). My two pages
were corrected at some point, but it looks like they are out of sync again.

Addison

--
Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture

+1 408.962.5487  mailto:aphillips@webmethods.com
Internationalization is an architecture. It is not a feature.

Chair, W3C I18N WG Web Services Task Force
http://www.w3.org/International/ws