RE: ftf meetings

Team:

Just to clear up any confusion, I have double checked these pages. The only
correction I needed to make was in the table header in the WS agenda.
However, it seems that browser caching may have contributed to some of you
seeing the dates of 21-22 November (this is not the first time that has
happened).

For the record: the dates for the GEO and WS Task Force face-to-face meetins
are this coming Friday and Saturday, 22 and 23 November, in Westborough, MA,
USA. Please be sure to refresh your browser when you visit the pages
describing each:

http://www.w3.org/International/ws/2002/11/ftf200211.html (Directions,
Information)
http://www.w3.org/International/ws/2002/11/ftf200211-agenda.html (WS Task
Force Agenda)
http://www.w3.org/International/ws (WS Task Force Home Page)

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
webMethods, Inc.

+1 408.962.5487 (phone)  +1 408.210.3569 (mobile)
It is not a feature.

Chair, W3C-I18N-WG Web Services Task Force
To participate see http://www.w3.org/International/ws