Re: Volunteer translation tracking relaunched

On 11/07/2019 07:48, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
> I was checking the other French translation and I seem to have noticed
> an error in the footer.
>
> For ex. it says:
>
> "Traduit d’un contenu en anglais daté
> du 2019-05-22. Dernière modification de cette traduction le
> 2016-02-0 06:56 GMT."
>
> But the reality seems to be the opposite:
>
> "Traduit d’un contenu en anglais daté
> du 2016-02-0?. Dernière modification de cette traduction le 2019-05-22...."
>
> https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-doc-charset.fr
> https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-doc-charset.en

Thanks for spotting that. I fixed it.

> Also, what is the function of the "Received" box in the "Projects" tab ?
> https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/projects/2

Those are translations that have been sent to me, but which i haven't
yet published.  For example, all the translations in that column at the
moment will be published and announced together, but i received them in
batches, and received one more this morning to check.  After that i'll
publish and announce all, and move the cards to the right.

cheers,
ri