Re: Volunteer translation tracking relaunched

> On Jul 11, 2019, at 1:40, r12a <ishida@w3.org> wrote:
>
> On 10/07/2019 16:33, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
>> Is there any priority for translation of i18n material at the moment ?
>
> not especially, nope.  More recent articles are possibly more useful for translation than older ones, but pretty much it's up to the translator to choose things they think will be useful for their linguistic audience.

Richard,

I was checking the other French translation and I seem to have noticed an error in the footer.

For ex. it says:

"Traduit d’un contenu en anglais daté du 2019-05-22. Dernière modification de cette traduction le 2016-02-0 06:56 GMT."

But the reality seems to be the opposite:

"Traduit d’un contenu en anglais daté du 2016-02-0?. Dernière modification de cette traduction le 2019-05-22...."

https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-doc-charset.fr
https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-doc-charset.en

Also, what is the function of the "Received" box in the "Projects" tab ?
https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/projects/2

JC

Jean-Christophe Helary