Re: Fullwidth/upright vertical characters in Mongolian

On 2017/02/28 04:49, r12a wrote:
> On 25/01/2017 07:13, Liang Hai wrote:
>> Off topic:
>>
>> This discussion reminds me of Mongolian users' need of setting
>> Mongolian text word-by-word vertically in horizontal text. Is there
>> already some recommendation or ongoing discussion on that?
>

> Not that i'm aware of, yet.

Interesting. The only book (in French actually) I have that uses
Mongolian in horizontal text does so by turning the text sidewise. So I
assumed that that's the usual way to typeset such a combination. But it
may be quite difficult to read.

Regards,   Martin.