Re: Bordering clearly between Mordern Mongolian and Ancient Mongolian solution.

On 25/01/2017 10:19, jrmt@almas.co.jp wrote:
> *_Here I would like to introduce one Bordering Principle for Modern
> Mongolian and Ancient Mongolian._*
>
> *1.    **_For the Modern Mongolian Variant Form, we use FVS1, FVS2, FVS3. _*
>
> *2.    **_For the Ancient Mongolian Variant Form, we use VS1, VS2, VS3,

I suppose one thing to check is whether there are any characters that
require more than 3 variant forms for the modern usage.

(Should be easy to check quickly using the comparison chart.) For
example how about https://r12a.github.io/mongolian-variants/#char1887 ?

ri