From: "Greg Eck" <greck@postone.net>
Sent Time: Tuesday, September 13, 2016
To: "Weizhe Zheng" <wzheng@math.ac.cn>
Cc: "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
Subject: RE: RE: Ali Gali final forms; GBT

Hi Weizhe,

Yes, 189E ¨C I can see that in the image. Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks for your help in getting my inputs out on the GB 25914-2010.

Greg

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 8:29 PM

Hi Greg,

I submitted your observations on GB 25914-2010 together with a short summary in Chinese. I hope they take notice.

For Ali Gali forms, the first 18A0 in my message was a typo. It should be 189E. I will compile a document with glyphs and code-points to clarify my suggestion.

Weizhe