RE: Ali Gali final forms; GBT

Hi Weizhe,

Regarding the AG forms below, can I understand you to be suggesting the following? :

*        U+183A - add new final variant with small tail to the right - probably U+183A+FVS1-Final

*        U+1889 - specify the final variant as having small tail to the right - probably U+1889-Final

*        U+186C - specify the final variant as having orkitz-type tail sweeping to the left - probably U+186C-Final

*        U+188C - specify the final variant as having small tail to the left - probably U+188C-Final

*        U+18A0 - how do you come to identify this as 18A0 - I cannot see that at this point

*        U+188E - specify the final variant as having small tail to the left - probably U+188E-Final

*        U+1877 - specify the final variant as having small tail sweeping to the left - probably U+1877-Final

*        U+188F - specify the final variant as having small tail sweeping to the left - probably U+188F-Final

*        U+1891 - specify the final variant as having small tail to the left - probably U+1891-Final
If so, could you help us by putting together a document to that effect.
It will be helpful if you can associate the code-point with an image of the actual glyph side-by-side.
We can bring it up to the WG2 expert's meeting at the end of the month and bring it up for discussion.
I am finishing up inputs for this meeting right now :).

900 pages of the 7000 total is a huge effort!

Thanks,
Greg