From: Weizhe Zheng [mailto:wzheng@math.ac.cn]
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:02 PM
To: public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
Subject: Ali Gali final forms; GBT

Dear all,

I learned from Dr. Yihua Wang that there are many Ali Gali final forms in Da Zang Quan Zhou (complete collection of mantras) not yet covered by the proposal or any major font. Attached are pictures of these forms in DZQZ.
-g: Mo 183A [mug_183A]
-k: Mo 1889, Ma 186C [myak_1889_186C]
-T: Mo 188C, Ma 18A0 [miT_188C_189E]
-D: Mo 188E, Ma 1877 [SaD_188E_1877]
-N: Mo=Ma 188F [daN_188F_188F]
-d: Mo 1891 [nud_1891]
According to Yihua, who went through all 7000 pages of XBDZQZ, there is also -t (Mo 1890, Ma 18A0), but I was unable to find an example in the first 900 pages of XBDZQZ.

On a different note, GB 25914-2010, the Chinese standard for the encoding of Mongolian proper, is planned to be downgraded from "mandatory" to "recommended" (GBT). Feedback on this conversion can be submitted till Sep. 12:
  http://qb.sacinfo.org.cn/pub/file/stdshgs?1=1&pageSize=10&q=25914&p1=stdCode&p8=2

Weizhe