Re: FW: FVS Assignment Mismatch WrapUp

Hi Greg,

> MediGa03 – ADGAU/ADGAQU – by Professor Quejingzhabu’s rulings (see my
> OverRide rulings) the GA should be undotted after DA/SA. In my
> opinion, this is a mis-spelling in the dictionary.
     I rather hope this is a mis-spelling in the dictionary.
     But most Traditional Mongolian dictionaries spelling these words as
with two dots.
         sd_ga_with_dots11.jpg
         sd_ga_with_dots12.jpg
         sd_ga_with_dots21.jpg
         sd_ga_with_dots22.jpg
         sd_ga_with_dots31.jpg
         sd_ga_with_dots32.jpg
         sd_ga_with_dots41.jpg
         sd_ga_with_dots42.jpg
     Even all of the dictionaries mis-spelling these words, there is
exception in compound word like
         sd_ga_with_dots51.jpg

> FinalGa01 – Siqin, could you look at this example again. I am not sure
> how it applies.
     This is not example. I only want to explain the meaning of the word
final_ga_exception2.png.

SiqinBilige.