Re: First preview of PDF rendering of BP

Yves Savourel wrote:

> For one, I like it: For a BP document it may be handy to have PDF output available; for example to copy locally.
> If I recall well, alternate formats are sometimes provided from links in the HTML document, I would see as useful to have that for
> our BP. Opinions anyone?

I added link to non-normative PDF rendering into BP and I have fixed
several remaining issues in PDF rendering.

http://www.w3.org/International/its/techniques/its-techniques.html

http://www.w3.org/International/its/techniques/its-techniques.pdf

Comments welcomed.

			Jirka