RE: BP 24: what's all that about?

Mmm..

> "Avoid escaping (actual) markup in your documents in order to
> avoid issues with namespaces."

The reason why it's bad to use escaped markup here is not related to namespaces. Using namespace is one solution, rather than the
problem. I'm not sure adding "(actual)" in the title will help either.

But you are right that for someone without having gone through the actual issue, the current explanations are too vague and can be
quite confusing.

I'll think more about it.

Maybe we'll come up with bright ideas at the teleconference.

Cheers,
-yves