RE: Accepting changes to BP doc - BP 19

Hi Richard,

Thanks for all of the edits.

Here are a couple of observations/remarks related to BP 19. Despite of them, I
would be alright with the edits you have done.

Cheers,
Christian
==

Quote > Assign a unique identifier to elements with translatable content.

>From my understanding, we might have the following special use case:
inlines/elements within text/placeables. It is usally recommended to assign
identifiers to them in order to allow them to be handled properly during
translation.

Quote > [Ed. note: How are they to know where this will be useful for
localization? ]

I guess one consideration is related to inlines/elements within
text/placeables (see above): message-like expressions with placeholders are
very likely to undergo a kind reordering (cf. "There are <x> file(s) on <x>.")
during translation.

Quote > This is explained in more detail in Best Practice 9: Providing a way
to specify unique identifiers.

We could add a note along the lines of: "Often, ids are automatically assigned
by authoring or content management applications. Thus, authors may not have to
worry about them in some cases.