From: Lieske, Christian [mailto:christian.lieske@sap.com]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 8:27 AM
To: Felix Sasaki; Yves Savourel
Subject: RE: AI-35: rewording span-like BP and more
Hi Felix and Yves,
I am fine with Felix' proposal.
Cheers,
Christian

-----Original Message-----
From: public-i18n-its-request@w3.org [mailto:public-i18n-its-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Felix Sasaki
Sent: Montag, 22. Oktober 2007 07:00
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: public-i18n-its@w3.org

Hi Yves,

here are some change proposals:

general: s/an arbitrary content/arbitrary content/

s/various properties such as directionality or language identification/various properties such as directionality or language
information/

s/Make sure to define a span-like element in your content that will allow the authors to associate a delimited section with
language-oriented properties such as directionality, or language identification./Make sure to define a span-like element in your
content that will allow the authors to associate a delimited section with properties such as directionality, or language
information.
(rationale: better don't mention directionality as a language-oriented
property)

s/Several language-related property of a text/Several properties of a text/
(rationale: see above).

http://www.w3.org/International/its/track/actions/26.
> See the bullet above the note that is just above the BP-1
> http://www.w3.org/International/its/techniques/its-techniques.html#Dev
> Lang

I'd prefer my version at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0016.html