RE: More editorial edits: bp2 - 4

Hi Yves,

Ok, so how about we say
Providing a way to override translation information

And
Provide a way for authors to override translatability information

And
Content authors can then use these elements to globally change the default
translate rules for specific elements and attributes.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)