Re: Input to Best Practice 18: Assign unique identifiers to text items when possible

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for what might appear to be repetition of my previous post on this
topic. Is it not possible to mention xml:tm as a viable way of achieving
unique text identifiers. xml:tm is the only standard to date that
references W3C ITS directly (in fact W3C ITS is mandated by xml:tm), and
is most likely to be the main way in which the W3C ITS is actually used
and implemented. It might be nice to reciprocate this in BP 18.

Best Regards,

AZ

--
email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - c/o Mr. A.Zydron

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you may not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless explicitly stated
otherwise this message is provided for informational purposes only and
should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.