RE: BP structure question

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:09:12 -0600
To: "'Felix Sasaki'" <fsasaki@w3.org>
Cc: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>

Hi Felix,

> how about keeping the table and its layout, merge the two
> lists and put them together into a new subsection "list of all BP"
> of the introduction?

Mmm, this would leave basically nothing at the tp of the Developers and Authors section.
The current split wasn't an issue for me. At the top you are very close to the TOC where all the BP are listed.

But I guess your view is that having the table at the top would be an easy summary of everything as one of the glance the readers
have... I see the point.

-ys