Another structural question

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:05:04 -0600
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>

Hi all,

We have a number of 'notes' that are some additional things to read after the main text of the "How to do this" section.

Currently they are presented as indented "Note: ..." but in many cases it's a bit misleading because it gives the impression they
pertains to the paragraphs above, while they should stand at the same level on their own merit (like in BP17).

I was wondering if we shoudn't have a 'Additional notes' section or something like that, after/part of the "How to do this" section
and have such notes are normal paragraphs there?

Kenavo.
-ys