W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its@w3.org > July to September 2007

I18N ITS Teleconference Minutes 2007-08-15

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:57:22 -0600
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>
Message-ID: <001f01c7df4c$956ee5d0$8d05a8c0@BREIZH>

Hi,

The teleconference minutes are here:
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-i18nits-minutes.html


New action items:

[NEW] ACTION: Christian to come up with a paragraph on "need to document" for BP14 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-i18nits-minutes.html#action03]

[NEW] ACTION: Yves to re-word last paragraph on BP9 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-i18nits-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Yves to re-word text for examples 25 and 26 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-i18nits-minutes.html#action02]


Next teleconference: Wed Aug-22-2007 same time, same channel.

Cheers,
-yves


 
Received on Wednesday, 15 August 2007 15:02:54 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:43:09 UTC