Re: FW: Re: Alternative approach to ITS validation

Hi Yves, Jirka, all,

Thank you for the input, Jirka. Would it be possible to add namespace
dispatching using an XML Schema document for ITS? The current version of
your NVDL document uses only RELAX NG.

As an input to your question whether / how this should go into the spec:
We currently have no normative schema for ITS, and I don't want to
change this. Having said this, I don't see a problem to add another
example of ITS validation, in addition to the DTD / XML Schema / RELAX
NG / Schematron examples. However, we need someone to write the
appropriate (sub)section and provide examples (preferably also in XML
Schema). This is also a question of time, since we are already behind
our schedule and now are planning to become a REC rather soon.

Regards, Felix.