RE: Test suite general design and Namespace URIs

Hi Yves,

2006-12-22 (金) の 10:10 -0700 に Yves Savourel さんは書きました:
> Hi Felix, all,
>
> Thanks for updating the namespaces.
>
> I've edited the test suite file to add the links to the XSLT transform as well as the links to the results files for Sebastian (soon to be there :)
>
> I've also updated the tests/input-file-list.xml file with the entries for implementation #1, #2, and #3. Since some of the files are not there yet we get errors in the XSLT check result file,

you can avoid that by having no <resultFile> element inside the
<inputFile> element (see the declaration <!ELEMENT inputFile
(resultFile*)>) .

I would propose (or I proposed before) that you, Sebastian and me only
enter <resultFile> elements if the result files exist. In that way we
can make a more fine grained comparision of results than "all or
nothing", and we also know what is missing.

> but that'll be resolved as we post the implementation results files (and the expected result files in the case of Ruby, Directionality and language information).
>
> Cheers,
> And happy holidays

You too :)

Felix