Datacat for inline element

From: Yves Savourel <yves@opentag.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:08:06 -0700
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>
Hi,

Here are a few ideas for the "inline" data category 9or whatever it will be called).

<li>, etc. that are often used as delimiter for blocks of text.

1- we could use something akin to the translatibility datacat:

<its:documentRule inline='yes' inlineSelector="//b|//span"/>

However there are several aspects to take in account:

- Is this datacat is inheritable?

- Do we need it in situ? (or just dislocated and in schema)

If not, maybe the mechanism to use it would be different. A simple enumeration could do it maybe?

...just thinkin aloud agin.