RE: Elements within text

From: Yves Savourel <yves@opentag.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:08:36 +0200
To: "'Felix Sasaki'" <fsasaki@w3.org>
Cc: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>

> just for clarification: What about the (I think) docbook case:
> are both <para> to be indicated as withinText="no"?

Yes, I suppose. <ftnote> would be declared as subflow, then normal segmenting would occure for its content.
DocBook is a going to be difficult to work out for withinText, no matter what we do: it's packed with elements of the same name used
in different context. That's where the selector with XPath will be helpful (vs. a simple list of element names).