From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2005 07:13
To: Lieske, Christian; public-i18n-its@w3.org
Subject: Re: Constraints and CSS

Hi Christian,

I think you proposal for Constraints in CSS works very well. I am only
afraid that it might be difficult to be applied for other kinds of
constraints. Another point which worries me is that we would not be able

to validate such constraints within a tag set. This would be different
if
we would choose to rely on XML data types, which could express all
constraints we discussed at the f2f (including max width).

I would propose to put this text also in a wiki - esp. because many
people
are already in their christmas holiday, I guess ;) Is that o.k. with
you?

Regards, Felix.