[ESW Wiki] Update of "its0908LinguisticMarkup" by GoutamSaha

From: <w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 02:32:55 -0000
To: w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "ESW Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by GoutamSaha:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0908LinguisticMarkup

  }}}

+ An example on Markup for '''Javascript document.title''' text that we may need to translate. Here the alert() function is to pop up a message box telling us the title of an HTML document by accessing the document object that contains all the information needed about the HTML document. The document object includes a property called title which returns the title of the current HTML document.
+
+ {{{
+
+ <!-- Markup for Javascript document.title text  -->
+
+ <sentence_cat name="script_document_title">
+ ...
+ ...
+     alert(document.title);
+ ...
+ ...
+
+ </sentence_cat>
+
+ }}}
+
+
+
+
  =='''Understanding Content Domain Level Markups:-'''==

  In order to find out the content domain for a paragraph of text, we normally find that content domain is nothing but the '''most frequently occurred word''' (e.g. a noun) in that paragraph. For example, in a paragraph, if we see that the word-frequency of a word or its synonym word say, "football" is the maximum among other words' frequencies, then the content domain is "football" only.