RE: Action item: summary of scope requirement

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:40:40 +0200
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>

Hello all,

> From what I can see, Felix has done a great job wrt.
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0509SpecScoping#preview.
> Thanks for this Felix.

Indeed.

The only notes I have are for the different data categories used. I assume some are just placeholders and need to be defined
further.

I understand these three:

translateScope
dirScope
rubyScope
termScope

But I'm not sure what to think about these:

locinfoScope
lingInfoScope

locinfo would be things like constraints? Or notes to localizer?

I've noticed that most our examples show ways of solving complicated situations. We probably need also a few samples on how to use
the system with basic every-day documents where things are often not so complex (with very few overrides for examples).