[ESW Wiki] Update of "its0908LinguisticMarkup" by AndrzejZydron

From: <w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 05:49:06 -0000
To: w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "ESW Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by AndrzejZydron:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0908LinguisticMarkup

  seem to be as many as those proposed in all the rest together. In my view, we should
  continue working on linguistic markup, but for the actual work on a Recommendation concentrate
  on the other, simpler problems first, and maybe save linguistic markup for Version 2 of ITS.]]'''
+
+ '''[AZ- This is a tremendous piece of work by Goutam. It is also an area that I am very interested in
+ and would like to assist Goutam in developing this topic when we are ready to deliberate it in detail.
+ Well done!.]]'''

  '''[FS'''- Maybe it was not clear in the minutes of the ITS f2f at ERCIM in September, but that was what we decided to do. Goutam, I hope that I understood you correct that you would agree on what Martin formulated - that we solve the current simple (they are hard enough) problems of ITS first and come back to linguistic markup later.''']]'''