Ref: Generalized Scheme

From: gk saha <goutam.k.saha@cdackolkata.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:25:48 +0530
To: "Felix Sasaki" <fsasaki@w3.org>
Cc: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>
Dear Felix,
Thanks for the feedback. As long an author is writing an XML document, he
will not face problem in annotating such tags. However, for automatic
conversion into an XML document from other sources, it may be a problem
right now. Alternately, we can merge our three schemas into a single schema
and then we can annotate such translation related information as attributes
and thus annotation will be much easier then.
Please give your feedback.
Thanks.
Regards,
Goutam Kumar Saha