Purpose specification mapping - additional purpose

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:36:36 +0900
To: "public-i18n-its@w3.org" <public-i18n-its@w3.org>

Hi all,

After reading something about the work of UBL, i.e. localization of UBL
invoices

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200310/msg00010.html

I thought that we could widen the scope of purpose specification mapping.
Currently it is mapping of existing vocabularies to ITS. Another aspect
would be mapping from one language to the other, e.g.

<para> to <absatz> or to <段落>

What do you think? I'm asking via mail because I did not want to add this
new aspect to the Wiki.