Re: Requirements document update

Hi Yves,

It looks really good now.
Just a first ( ;) ) remark: In the entities section there is
"XML applications (i.e. a combination of DTD/XSD, style-sheets, XML
instances) often make use of so-called entities ([XML 1.0], section 4).
Various types of entities exist, for example:"
I think better would be
"XML applications (i.e. a combination of DTD/XSD, style-sheets, XML
instances) often make use of so-called general entities ([XML 1.0],
section 4). Various types of general entities exist, for example:"

The difference is only "general entities" versus "entities" in the
previous version. There are other kinds of entities (predefined entities
like "<" or ">" or parameter entities), but this section in the req
document is just about general entities.

Have a great weekend too,

Felix