Requirements document update

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:06:21 +0200
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

There is an updated version of the Requirements document draft here:
http://www.w3.org/International/its/requirements

The changes since last teleconference are marked-up.
Also: I'm having trouble with my spell-checker, so it hasn't been spell-checked since a few days. The display style and layout may
still change a bit, but it should be roughly OK now.

Please, make sure to read it before the next meeting so we can vote whether it's ready for the First Working Draft publication.

Have a great week-end,
-yves