W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its@w3.org > July to September 2005

Re: ITS Teleconf - Wednesday Jul-06-2005 14:00 UTC

From: Najib Tounsi <ntounsi@emi.ac.ma>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:27:48 +0000
Message-ID: <42CA8AD4.7010301@emi.ac.ma>
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
CC: public-i18n-its@w3.org

Yves Savourel wrote:

>I18N ITS Teleconference:
>
>Wednesday, Jul-06-2005
>
>14:00 UTC (7am Seattle, 8am Denver, 15:00 Dublin, London,
>14:00 Rabat, 16:00 PacÚ, Grenoble, Waldorf, 11pm Tokyo)
>
>PLEASE SEND REGRETS IF UNABLE TO ATTEND
>  
>
Many regrets.

>*** PLEASE READ LINKED ITEMS IN ADVANCE
>*** PLEASE SEND ADDITIONAL TOPICS YOU WOULD LIKE TO COVER TO:
>ysavourel at translate period com
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>Bridge               : +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>Conference code      : 4186 (spells "I18N")
>Duration             : 60 minutes
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
>Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
>W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>IRC channel          : #i18n on irc.w3.org:6665
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>1) Review Action Items From Last Meeting
>========================================
>
>1.1. RI to ask to the appropriate W3C contact how to handle feedback from non-WG-members.
>
>1.2. RI to contact person for Atom.
>
>1.3. AZ to address comments on the "Requirement for Metrics"
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0505WordCount>
>
>1.4. TF to re-structure "Span-like element"
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqSpan>
>
>1.5. YS to re-order the work items and keep preparing the document with the items that are at WD state.
>Done: <http://www.w3.org/International/its#work>
>
>
>2) Discussion on the Requirements Document
>==========================================
>
>Please, work on all the work item in the "Initial Drafts nearly Working Draft" in the list:
><http://www.w3.org/International/its#work>.
>
>I would like to have at least all the "Introduction" ietms ready to move to Working draft by the end of the teleconference (they are
>short). Then we can move to the requirements.
>
>- Introduction - Background (YS)
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqBackground>  
>
>- Introduction - Who Should Read This (YS)
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqWhoShouldRead>  
>
>- Introduction - Overview (YS)
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqOverview>  
>
>- Introduction - Key Definitions (YS)
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqKeyDefinitions>  
>
>- R001 - Indicator of Constraints (YS)
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0506ReqConstraints>  
>
>- R009 - Cultural aspects of the content (MI)
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqCulturalAspects>  
>
>- R008 - Purpose specification/mapping (CL)
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqPurposeSpecMap>  
>
>- R002 - Span-like elements (TF)
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqSpan>  
>
>- R004 - Unique identifier (YS)
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0505ReqUniqueID>  
>
>- R006 - Locale/language identification (MI)
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqLangLocale>  
>
>- R007 - Term identification (MI)
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqTermIdentification>  
>
>- R012 - Indicator of translatability (YS)
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0505Translatability>  
>
>- R014 - Limited impact (YS)
><http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0505LimitImpact>  
>
>
>3) Other Business
>=================
>
>- Next teleconference is Wednesday Jul-13, 14:00 UTC.
>
>
>Kenavo,
>-yves
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>

-- 
Najib TOUNSI (mailto:tounsi@w3.org)
Bureau W3C au Maroc (http://www.w3c.org.ma/)
Ecole Mohammadia d'Ingenieurs, BP 765 Agdal-RABAT Maroc (Morocco)
Phone : +212 (0) 37 68 71 74  Fax : +212 (0) 37 77 88 53
Mobile: +212 (0) 61 22 00 30
Received on Tuesday, 5 July 2005 13:26:11 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:12:45 GMT