[ESW Wiki] Update of "its0505LimitImpact" by fsasaki

From: <w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 10:20:05 -0000
To: w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "ESW Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by fsasaki:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0505LimitImpact

  === Summary ===

- All solutions provided by the tag set should be designed to have as less impact as possible on the tree structure of the original document.
+ All solutions provided by the tag set should be designed to have as less impact as possible on the tree structure of the original document '''[[FS-''' Please add s.t. like 'and the content models in the original schema', to make sure that we are working on the schema level.''']]'''.

  === Challenge/Issue ===

@@ -31, +31 @@

   * interfere with numbering and other aspects of styling the original document.

- Any solution for one of the ITS requirements must take in account these potential drawbacks and try to be implemented in a way that limits the impact in the original document.
+ Any solution for one of the ITS requirements must take in account these potential drawbacks and try to be implemented in a way that limits the impact in the original document '''[[FS-''' The repetition of my comment from above: Add s.t. about the 'original schema' ''']]'''.

  For instance: