[ESW Wiki] Update of "its0504ReqCulturalAspects" by fsasaki

From: <w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 07:09:39 -0000
To: w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "ESW Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by fsasaki:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqCulturalAspects

  == Summary ==

- It must be possible to specify finer or coarser granularity of cultural aspects of content than a language, locale or country. Such aspects may include script usages, regions, geographical areas, dialects or content context. The declaration of such an attribute should be done at the beginning of a document. Any content within a document which varies from the primary declaration should be labeled appropriately. '''[[CL]]  I would add s.t. like: 'The possible value of the attribute will not be predefined.' I think this is the only way to do this, because otherwise a general model of these cultural aspects would be necessary - that's seems to be impossible to me.'''
+ It must be possible to specify finer or coarser granularity of cultural aspects of content than a language, locale or country. Such aspects may include script usages, regions, geographical areas, dialects or content context. The declaration of such an attribute should be done at the beginning of a document. Any content within a document which varies from the primary declaration should be labeled appropriately. '''[[FS]]  I would add s.t. like: 'The possible value of the attribute will not be predefined.' I think this is the only way to do this, because otherwise a general model of these cultural aspects would be necessary - that's seems to be impossible to me.'''

  == Challenge/Issue ==