W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its@w3.org > April to June 2005

Re: ITS Teleconf - Thursday Apr-14-2005 14:00 UTC

From: Tim Foster <Tim.Foster@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:40:08 +0100
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Cc: public-i18n-its@w3.org
Message-id: <1113378007.830.2.camel@argentum>

Hi Folks,

Sorry, but I won't be able to make the meeting on Thursday - I'm in
Prague at the moment, but should be able to make next week's meeting.
I'll catch up on stuff when I'm back in the office on Monday.

	cheers,
			tim

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 21:27, Yves Savourel wrote:
> I18N ITS Teleconference:
> 
> Thursday, Mar-14-2005
> 14:00 UTC (7am Seattle, 8am Denver, 15:00 Dublin, 15:00 London,
> 14:00 Rabat, 16:00 Grenoble, 16:00 Waldorf, 23:00 Tokyo)
> 
> PLEASE SEND REGRETS IF UNABLE TO ATTEND
> *** PLEASE READ LINKED ITEMS IN ADVANCE
> *** PLEASE SEND ADDITIONAL TOPICS YOU WOULD LIKE TO COVER TO:
> ysavourel at translate period com
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> Bridge               : +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim) 
> Conference code      : 4186 (spells "I18N")
> Duration             : 60 minutes
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> IRC channel          : #i18n on irc.w3.org:6665
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 
> Agenda & Actions Review:
> 
> Discussion
> 
> 1- Revue of the action items of last meeting.
> (See the "Actions" section below)
> 
> 2- DITA
> CL noted some i18n/l10n information in DITA. This is a good example of
> a technology may have some overlap with ITS. We'll discuss how we can
> approach this.
> 
> See AZ's summary on DITA here:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2005AprJun/0026.html
> 
> 2- Work items:
> The list of the current items is here:
> http://www.w3.org/International/its/#reqdocs
> I'd like to progress on some items:
> - R005 "Handling entities"
>   http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqEntities
> - R002 "Span-like element"
>   http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqSpan
> - R007 "Term identification"
>   http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqTermIdentification
> 
> 
> Actions
> 
> - RI to follow up on the discussions about setting up the Wiki with
> EWS and W3C.
> Done. Wiki in place.
> 
> - RI to post a summary of instruction on how we are going to use the
> wiki.
> Started: http://esw.w3.org/topic/itsHowTo
> 
> - YS to start a glossary page.
> Not done yet.
> 
> - YS to work on the front matter parts (integrate the ideas put down
> at the face-to-face meeting for definitions, etc).
> Not done yet.
> 
> - YS to post the latest milestones on the ITS main pages.
> Done: http://www.w3.org/International/its
> 
> - YS to update the ITS pages to provide quick access to the wiki
> pages.
> Done: http://www.w3.org/International/its
> 
> - YS to check the different time combinations for possible better
> teleconference time.
> 
> - AZ to post information about DITA.
> Done:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2005AprJun/0026.html
> 
> - All (who have not done it yet): go to one of the Wiki page and
> register as a user. Then send the user name to Richard so he can add
> you to the security user list.
> 
> - Everyone to follow up on their work-item(s) draft if needed.
> 
> - Volunteers: to take ownership of one or more requirements and start
> to define it more formally.
> 
> 
> Cheers,
> -yves
-- 
Tim Foster - Tools Engineer, Software Globalisation
http://sunweb.ireland/~timf http://blogs.sun.com/timf
http://www.netsoc.ucd.ie/~timf
Received on Wednesday, 13 April 2005 07:43:50 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:12:44 GMT