Re: JSON+ITS

Hi Yves,
this is really interesting. A few questions:
- how widespread uptake of JSONPath, are there other options like
jsonselect.org ?
- could we use the equivalent of external rule files?
- is there any way to support the equivalent of local selection and the
precedence relationship with rules?

cheers,
Dave

--
Director - Knowledge and Data Engineering Group
The CNGL Centre for Global Intelligent Content