RE: ITS Module namespace

+1 for "urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:xits:2.1" and "xits"

-----Original Message-----
From: Yves Savourel [mailto:ysavourel@enlaso.com]
Sent: 07 November 2014 13:10
To: 'public-i18n-its-ig'
Subject: ITS Module namespace

Hi all,

Currently the 2.1 draft uses "urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:its:2.1" for the ITS module URI and "its" for the recommended prefix. We discussed a different prefix to avoid confusion with the traditional "its" prefix.

Should we then use "urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:xits:2.1" and "xits" in the specification?

Deciding soon will help avoid having to fix unit tests and examples later.

Thanks,
-yves
 VistaTEC Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483.
 Registered Office, VistaTEC House, 700, South Circular Road, Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.

The information contained in this message, including any accompanying documents, is
confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s). The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying, or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender immediately.