Re: ITS spec possible typos

Hi Nathan, all,

putting the WG into the loop. Thanks for looking into these. I fixed the
obvious typos: the missing "its-" for loc-note-ref and loc-note-type and
itsl for its-line-break-type in the informative table. The RNG schemas
you looked at where probably on github and were not up to date. The spec
editor's copy has the latest schemas and these don't have the attributes
that you mentioned. I could not find the "thedomainPointer" issue so I
assume it was also in an earlier draft. For the selector in the second
rule of example 26: the current selector should be ok: "profile" is a
child element of "prolog", not of "revision". I adjusted the white space
to make that more obvious.

Thanks again,

Felix