ITS spec possible typos

From: Nathan Glenn <garfieldnate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:29:51 -0700
To: "public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org" <public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,
We are finishing up WICS project stuff and I had this email draft with ITS
spec typos/possible errors sitting around. I don't think it should go into
the wiki; I'll put any content suggestions there.

In appendix G, the "HTML attributes" column for the "Localization Note" row
has loc-note-ref and loc-note-type. I think they should be prefixed with
its-. There's also lits-line-break-type in the "Storage Size" row.
I also found some pointer attributes that are referenced in the included
RNG schemas, but aren't documented anywhere: locQualityIssueCommentPointer,
 locQualityIssueProfileRefPointer, locQualityIssueSeverityPointer,
 locQualityIssueTypePointer, and taClassPointer.
Also, if you search the page for "thedomainPointer" you'll see there's a
missing space there (not to be nitpicky, I just happened to see it).
Finally, in example 26, the selector for the second rule should probably be
"/Res/prolog/revision/profile/field"

Nathan