W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org > September 2008

I18N ITS IG minutes 2008-09-23

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 00:40:43 +0900
Message-ID: <48D90DFB.3080109@w3.org>
To: public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org

... are at http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-minutes.html and below
as text.

Felix


[1]W3C

[1] http://www.w3.org/

i18n ITS IG

23 Sep 2008

[2]Agenda

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Sep/0010.html

See also: [3]IRC log

[3] http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-irc

Attendees

Present
Felix, Camill, Christian, Yves

Regrets
Jirka, Syd

Chair
Yves

Scribe
Felix

Contents

* [4]Topics
1. [5]ITS-oriented reviews of XML specifications
2. [6]ITS Rules repository
3. [7]ITS Processor API
4. [8]ITS Processor with XSLT
5. [9]ITS General issues
6. [10]ITS Streaming processor
7. [11]keeping track of progress
8. [12]AOB
* [13]Summary of Action Items
_________________________________________________________

ITS-oriented reviews of XML specifications

<YvesS>
[14]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Sep/0
006.html

[14]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Sep/0006.html

(SKOS review)

Felix: bring this to i18n core maybe, that is the RDF-related issues

Yves: yes, and close it for the ITS IG

UIML, XUL reviews pending

PLS done, see
[15]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Sep/0
003.html

[15]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Sep/0003.html

Felix: discussion mainly about extensibility of the PLS 1.0 schema,
so that we can use local and global ITS markup. Likely to be
possible

discussion on SVG tiny, we are continuing to follow up

[16]http://www.w3.org/TR/#last-call

[16] http://www.w3.org/TR/#last-call

<scribe> ACTION: Yves to look at SML [recorded in
[17]http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-82 - Look at SML [on Yves Savourel - due
2008-09-30].

Yves: SML includes two documents, SML and SML interchange

<scribe> ACTION: Felix to look at WebCGM 2.1 [recorded in
[18]http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-minutes.html#action02]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-83 - Look at WebCGM 2.1 [on Felix Sasaki -
due 2008-09-30].

ITS Rules repository

Yves: please see if you have rules for another format you want to
add

Christian: could we have an attachment to the rules in the wiki?

Yves: sure, just a matter of time

Christian: having code in the wiki is good for seeing changes

Yves: sure, the URI is good for dereferencing
... if you have time to make these changes, please do

ITS Processor API

Yves: will restart on this in the coming weeks
... please make comments

Felix: will send some more remarks later.

ITS Processor with XSLT

Yves: I looked at the XSLT 1.0 file from Felix
... I ran into some problems

Felix: please send me the error messages

Yves: will do

Christian: I worked with the decorator
... used my own XSLT to create XLIFF
... that worked OK
... wondering how to post the XSLT code I got

mail to Bryan
[19]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Aug/0
006.html

[19]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Aug/0006.html

Yves: we will see what happens, and if nothing happens by the next
meeting we ping Bryan again

ITS General issues

<scribe> postponed, Ingo not on the call

ITS Streaming processor

no update

keeping track of progress

christian: how do we keep track of our progress?

discussion on bugzilla, wiki. we decide to have an overview page
with our work items in the wiki

<scribe> ACTION: felix to create a wiki page with overview of work
items [recorded in
[20]http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-minutes.html#action03]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-84 - Create a wiki page with overview of
work items [on Felix Sasaki - due 2008-09-30].

AOB

regrets for next call from Felix

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: felix to create a wiki page with overview of work
items [recorded in
[21]http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Felix to look at WebCGM 2.1 [recorded in
[22]http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Yves to look at SML [recorded in
[23]http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-minutes.html#action01]

[End of minutes]
_________________________________________________________


Minutes formatted by David Booth's [24]scribe.perl version 1.133
([25]CVS log)
$Date: 2008/09/23 15:36:52 $

[24] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
[25] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Tuesday, 23 September 2008 15:41:20 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:33:00 GMT