W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org > November 2008

ITS IG Teleconference on Tuesday Nov25-2008 At 15:00 UTC/GMT

From: Yves Savourel <yves@opentag.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 05:23:34 -0700
To: <public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org>
Message-ID: <003101c94c9d$249dfd40$0400a8c0@BREIZH>

ITS IG Teleconference on Tuesday Nov-25-2008 At 11am Boston Time (15:00 UTC)
See your time-zone here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bridge               : US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
                     : FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99, UK: +44.117.370.6152 
Conference code      : 4186 (spells "I18N")
Duration             : 60 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
IRC channel          : #i18nits on irc.w3.org:6665
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Minutes of the previous teleconference: http://www.w3.org/2008/10/28-i18nits-minutes.html

AGENDA
------

=== 1) ITS-oriented reviews of XML specifications
Last Calls: http://www.w3.org/TR/#last-call


- ACTION: Yves to look at UIML (Oasis)
Still no time to do it.


- ACTION: Rodolfo to look at XUL


- SML Feedback
ACTION: Yves send an email to SML WG about using XML vs properties file.
It was done here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Oct/0024.html
And we have received an answer from the SML WG. The thread is here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Nov/0008.html


- ACTION: Felix to look at WebCGM 2.1


=== 2) ITS Rules repository

- OOXML:  http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/OOXML10
ACTION ITEM: Jirka to edit the rules for OOXML


=== 3) ITS Processor API

See wiki: http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/ITS_Processor_Interface
See email thread here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Jun/0014.html

YS: did not have time to work on it yet.


=== 4) ITS Processor with XSLT

XSLT 1.0 decorator at:
http://www.w3.org/International/its/its-translate-decorator/02/its-translate-decorator-02.zip

- Related ACTION ITEM: Felix to look into XPath expressivity in SAX engine of saxon


- ACTION: Rodolfo to try look at the xslt decorator http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/ITS_Translate_Decorator


Syd feedback:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Sep/0018.html
And following emails.



=== 5) ITS General issues

- Local markup for "Element Within Text"
ACTION ITEM: Yves to draft the proposal for loacl rule for wiithinText 
Done here:
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/IssuesAndProposedFeatures#Proposed_Text


- Context data category
ACTION ITEM:  Ingo to draft a proposal for the context (can look at Yves' draft proposal on the withinText)
Should go there:
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/IssuesAndProposedFeatures#Proposed_Text



=== 6) ITS Streaming processor

See wiki: http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/ITS_Simplified_XPath
See email thread here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Jun/thread.html#msg8

ACTION: Felix to create a wiki page with overview of work items


Cheers,
-yves
Received on Saturday, 22 November 2008 12:24:15 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:33:00 GMT