W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org > July 2008

Meeting Minutes for Jul-22-2008

From: Yves Savourel <yves@opentag.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:11:45 +0200
To: <public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org>
Message-ID: <010e01c8ec0d$43effb30$1401a8c0@BREIZH>

Hi all,

The record of the minutes is here:
http://www.w3.org/2008/07/22-i18nits-minutes.html

Some corrections:
Attendees were: Jirka, Christian, Rodolfo, and Yves.
Felix sent his regrets.

I apologies for the state of the minutes: My command of the rrsagent was rusty...
This resulted (among other things) in action items that are a bit messy, so I'll summarise them here:

- ACTION: Yves to look at uiml (oasis) from the ITS viewpoint

- ACTION: Yves to create wiki page for OOXML from the ITS viewpoint

- ACTION: Rodolfo to look at XUL (draft comments then will need help)

- ACTION: Rodolfo to try look at the xslt decorator
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/ITS_Translate_Decorator

- ACTION: all to look at the its processor code
See: http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/ITS_Processor_Interface
And the attached file that is here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Jun/0030.html

And the pending action items:

- ACTION ITEM: Felix to look into XSD 1.1 from the ITS viewpoint

- ACTION ITEM: Felix to bring Atom case to i18n core and back to IETF back 
Original: http://www.w3.org/2008/04/17-i18nits-minutes.html#action01 

- ACTION ITEM: Ingo to put together a use case for the local "Elements within Text" usage

-ys
Received on Tuesday, 22 July 2008 15:12:33 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:33:00 GMT