ITS extension namespace and ITS General Decorator

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:58:56 +0900
To: "public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org" <public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org>

Hi all,

I have confirmed that it is OK to use an ITS extension namespace. We
just should publish a namespace document see sec.3 of
http://www.w3.org/2005/07/13-nsuri
"When a namespace URI appears in a Recommendation Track document, the
responsible group MUST publish a corresponding Namespace Document. In
other contexts as well, groups SHOULD publish Namespace Documents. RDFS
and/or OWL are used for RDF namespaces."

I have implemented an ITS General Decorator, see
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/ITS_General_Decorator
which uses the namespace
http://www.w3.org/2008/12/its-extensions
For local "Elements within Text". If we agree to that during today's
call, I can write a namespace document for that.

Felix