RE: For the Quick tips discussion tomorrow...

Molly, do you think it might help to take printouts of some articles to
conferences?  For example, we could have a printout of
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-changing-encoding  (look at
this using print preview to get the idea of how it currently looks when
printed), and we could include some stuff at the bottom saying that this was
produced by the GEO WG at the W3C, and go to this URI for more articles like
this.

Alternative articles could include
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-escapes or
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-navigation-select

I think ideally we'd have some Getting Started stuff that covered a wider
area, but would this be useful in the meantime / in addition?

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/