RE: Request for input - FAQ What is encoding and why should I care?

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:42:07 +0100
To: <d.r.clarke@sheffield.ac.uk>, "'GEO'" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

And the URI is:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/geoEncoding

http://people.w3.org/rishida/blog/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ishida/

________________________________

	From: public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org [mailto:public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of David Clarke
	Sent: 06 October 2005 11:57
	To: GEO
	Subject: Request for input - FAQ What is encoding and why should I care?

	I've just started work on a FAQ with the working title of "What is encoding and why should I care. I would welcome any suggestions, thoughts or ideas regarding questions that need to be asked and answered.

	Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

	--

	David Clarke
	Lecturer in Internationalisation and Localisation