RE: Request for input - FAQ What is encoding and why should I care?

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:42:07 +0100
To: <d.r.clarke@sheffield.ac.uk>, "'GEO'" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

And the URI is:

Richard Ishida

	From: public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org [mailto:public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of David Clarke
	Sent: 06 October 2005 11:57
	To: GEO
	Subject: Request for input - FAQ What is encoding and why should I care?
	I've just started work on a FAQ with the working title of "What is encoding and why should I care. I would welcome any suggestions, thoughts or ideas regarding questions that need to be asked and answered.
	Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
	David Clarke
	Lecturer in Internationalisation and Localisation
	Modern Languages Teaching Centre
	University of Sheffield
	Floor 2, The Arts Tower, Sheffield, S10 2TN
	Personal Site: www.dragonthoughts.com
		Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=118046&t=62>