Request for input - FAQ What is encoding and why should I care?

From: David Clarke <d.r.clarke@dragonthoughts.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 11:56:51 +0100
To: GEO <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>
I've just started work on a FAQ with the working title of "What is
encoding and why should I care. I would welcome any suggestions,
thoughts or ideas regarding questions that need to be asked and answered.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--
David Clarke
Lecturer in Internationalisation and Localisation