Re: Boilerplate text for bottom of FAQs, etc. seeking feedback

Richard Ishida wrote:

>Deborah,

The advantage of email is that it doesn't bother the user with a
popup-like. But it is not a "hot thank", i.e. the user may forget why
she/he is thanked for.
My preference would go to a page with thanks. On a new window with a
message "close" at the end, or on the same window with a message to "go
back" to the page the user were on.
Consider also that normally users are prompt to use the "back" button on
navigator when they want to return to the page they were on when the are
taken away by a click (more easy with GET method as it is the case).